Monday, May 31, 2010

Draw A Pig! (with a loooong tail hahah)

NOW!!
Seriously draw a pig! Don't be like one of my guy friend and be all why? Just draw the darn pig! :) Thanks, and I'm not Dora the Explorer, I know if you say no (I'm in cahoots with Santa ;]).
This is a personality quiz I fell in love with a few minutes (about an hour) ago:
It's comes from www.personalityquiz.net, it's under inner traits, and it's called the Pot Bellied Pig
So, hopefully by now you've drawn a pig.

If it's towards the top you're optimistic and positive. In the middle? You're a realist (like me :]). Bottom? You guessed it, pessimistic and negative. Sorry

Facing Left? You believe in tradition. Are Friendly. And Remember dates.
Facing Right (me!)? You are innovative and active, but don't have strong sense of family, and don't remember dates.
Facing towards you? You are direct and enjoy playing devil's advocate, and neither fear nor avoid discussions.

With many details (me! me!): Analytical, cautious, and distrustful (not really true for me, but my pigs cute!)
With few details: Emotional and naive, you care little for details, risk taker :).

Less than four legs? Insecure or period of great change.
Four Legs (:])? Secure, Stubborn, stick to your ideas.

Ear size=quality of listening (bigger=better)

Tail size... well go look on the site for yourself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment