Saturday, June 5, 2010

To Be So Simple, You're Pretty Darn Complex

My family calls me 'book smart'. Which is kind of true. I mean school is pretty easy. But simple day to day tasks sometimes stump me. It's weird. You could ask me some random fact normal people don't know and I might answer it correctly, but I pull doors that say push. I can't figure out some things other people get first time around. I'm what you'd call kinda slow. I enjoy my weirdness. So yeah. I'm a bit of a contradiction sometimes. That leads me back to the title. I just got told, "To be so simple; you're pretty darn complex." And it seriously made my day. :)
Good song? Ummm Life After You-Chris Daughtry
I love his voice. He kind of reminds me of Vin Diesel... who is soooo sexy. :) hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment